Haul / Outfit / Face

Sunday, June 12, 2011
Hi all

What have you been up to this weekend? Yesterday I went to Primark with my sister and my niece, we then went into Zoopa Doopa, a kids play thing in Cwmbran. It was my first time there, it was great and Gracie loved it. Not sure if I could cope going there again though. Some parents just don't give a damn! They go there, sit in the cafe and leave their kids to it. As a result their kids get away with doing what the hell they want, one knocked Gracie off her chair when she was eating her food! A little girl decided to ride her bike through the cafe area and went smack into Gracie's chair, where were the parents?? There were a few other incidents that riled me included kids going down the slides then climbing back up them which meant no one else could go on them. Some people just don't care. Rant over.

Outfit


Dress - Peacocks
Sandals - Regis (local shop)
Necklace - Primark
Flower Ring - Temporary Secretary
Scrabble Ring - Love Suzie (closed down)
Bracelet - Peacocks
Earings - Dainty Roses

Face


Rimmel 25 hour foundation
Rimmel perfect match pressed powder
Eyeko Strawberry Fat Balm
Bene Tint and Eyeko Glow Getter on cheeks
High Beam on brow bone
Avon Super Shock mascara
Sleek palette in Sunset (colours used below)



Haul

I only went into Primark for the bag, as usual I came out with a lot more! I've been wanting a pair of Palazzo trousers for a while now but haven't been able to find any short enough for my little legs, I saw these and decided just to get them and speak nicely to my mother in the hope that she will hem for them me. The mirror will be returned, I know it only cost £1 but as I have tried showing here the light is ridiculously bright plus £1 is a lot of money in Primark! I may return the dress too, not quite sure yet. It just doesn't seem to sit right on me. Isn't the belt the cutest belt ever?