O & F OTN 9.6.11 - Meal

Friday, June 10, 2011
Happy Friday :) Is everyone looking forward to the weekend? I'm having another quiet one, I've strangely been enjoying the quiet weekends lately, so unlike me!

Spencer and I bought a Groupon for a meal at The Farmer's Daughter in Newport ages ago, we finally used it last night! We had a three course meal for £26 - bargainous! The place and the food was amazing, highly recommended! If another Groupon comes out for them I'm there!

It was a lovely day so I wore my maxi dress, inspired by Rai I teamed it with a mis matching cardi, and I like, what do you think of the combo?

Excuse my dodgy facial expressions, it was a rush!
Also excuse the mess of my house, we're having a clear out!





Outfit
Dress & Cardi - Peacocks
Ring - Primark

Face
Foundation - Rimmel 25 hour applied with Sigma F80
Powder - Rimmel True Match blended with Sigma F15
Blush - Benefit Posie Tint
Lips - All for Eve by Daniel Sandler
Eyelids - 17 Glitter Eyeliner rubbed in with Sigma E25
Eyelashes - Avon Super Extend Mascara

Talking of Groupon have you seen today's amazing deal? For £49 two people get an overnight stay at Park Inn, Walsall, dinner, breakfast and admission to either West Midlands Safari Park or Cadbury World - awesome right! I'm currently trying to convince Spencer that we have a spare £49!