Week in Photos #14

Sunday, June 5, 2011
Hi all, I hope you've had a lovely week? Mine hasn't really consisted of much, just eating, blogging and tweeting! Today has been deemed a PJ day, sometimes its so nice just to do not a lot at all! What have you been up to? This is my week...

 I've never tried Iced Coffee before, or even heard of it, so I had to pick it up when I saw it and I'm glad I did, it is lovely! Really nice and refreshing.

 Can't beat a tuna and cheese toastie :)

 Yum :) That is all

 I finally got around to putting our engagement weekend photos up! I want to add some cute little hearts and stuff to this eventually, the frame is from this ebay seller

 DIY Chinese courtesy of Iceland! All this (it was split between two of us) cost just £4!

 Flick sleeping on the rug in the middle of the room, which she never does!

 Flick enjoying Champman!
 I've been listing loads on ebay!
 These are on offer in Tescos at the moment so I had to pick them up, they are gorgeous!



Spencer bought me this for Christmas and I finally finished painting him! I love him!

Massive thanks to Zoe for this amazing compliment! 

I was able to extend the width of my blog thanks to Zoe! (it seems that people named Zoe are being nice to me this week!)

Another big thank you goes to Jess over at Lovely Jubbly for mentioning me on her favourite blogs