You Got Mail - Haul of Sorts

Monday, June 6, 2011
Hi guys, I thought I'd do a quick post to show you a few items of mail I've received over the past couple of weeks. I have majorly cut down on spending so unfortunately there isn't a lot to show you :(

I saw these in Cardiff Primark a while back but the queue was huge so I didn't buy them thinking that they would have them in my local Primark, they didn't. My lovely friend Emma picked them up on her most recent shopping trip and posted them through my door yesterday, hence fitting in with the 'you got mail' post! I will be sure to let you know how I get on with them. They were £3.

We have recently wallpapered our porch so I wanted something a bit funky to jazz it up a little! I saw this on Folksy and just had to have it! It cost £8.50. I received it very quickly, as a result I am very pleased with my first Folksy order!

I purchased the Radly Groupon ages ago and bought myself that cute little purse with it. The only fault with it is that it really is little! I'm used to having huge purses so this is bulging with all my cards! I like it though.

The lovely Jess is now making her own jewellery, she recently sent me this necklace to review, review coming soon! I love it so thought I would give you a sneak preview!

And that is me spent out for now! Have you been buying much? I've listed loads on ebay and am hoping to buy a nail polish display/storage with the money I make, probably this one. It isn't exactly what I want but its the only one I can find that I like and is in my price range! Do you know of any nice white or clear cheap display units? If so link me please!