OOTD - Friday night meal

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Hi all :) How are you? I'm feeling good after a very naughty Dominos! Spencer is still waiting for his, bless! I ordered them on my iphone app, two pizzas in the two for Tuesday offer, the email confirmation said I'd only ordered one pizza, I rang straight up and they said no problem they'd send the two. Delivery guy turns up with one pizza! (thankfully mine!) I rang up and they said they'd re-do the other and send it out, I then asked what else we get for the inconvenience, we have 50% off our next order :) Always worth being cheeky and asking!

As you will probably already know we went for a trial of our wedding food on Friday, the photos of the food are in my most recent week in photos post. This is what I wore...




Outfit
Cardigan - Primark
Dress - Primark via Ebay
Shoes - Ebay
Tights - New Look
Bag - Primark
Necklace & Earnings - Peacocks

Make-up
Foundation - Rimmel 25 hours
Blusher - part of Rimmel set
Lips - Barry M Touch of Magic over Eyeko Strawberry Fat Balm
Mascara - Eyeko Big Eyes
Eyeliner - MUA


For those of you who are concerned, Spencer's pizza arrived as I was about to push publish!