Glamour Benefit Freebies - Swatches

Thursday, June 9, 2011
Hi all, what a lovely sunny day it is here in South Wales! Its so nice to see the sun! I hope you've had a lovely day where ever you are :)

We had a power cut in town today, typically on my lunch time. I had a panic because I thought I wouldn't be able to get Glamour magazine! Thankfully Tesco were still open, annoyingly none of the chiller cabinets or freezers were on which meant a struggle to buy lunch, luckily Greggs saved the day! I don't know how or why but they weren't affected by the power cut, I'm assuming they must have back up generators.

I decided to pick up three copies of Glamour so that I could have all the freebies, so I've got three Benefit products for £6 - bargain!





Both Bene Tint and Posie Tint are lip and cheek stains. High Beam is a complexion enhancer and can be used on top of make up to highlight.

Unfortunately the swatches didn't photograph very well at all. They are all lovely though, I particularly like the High Beam and think I will get a lot of use out of this. Posie Tint is a lovely bright pink colour which is quite thick textured. Bene Tint is a blood red colour, this one is very thin unlike the other two and I think will be messy when using as a cheek stain.