Week in Post #1

Monday, June 20, 2011
Hi guys, how are you? What a horrid day! As if Monday isn't bad enough it is absolutely pouring down! We've just got back from a bit of shopping in Tesco, I say a bit, it came to £62, how does that happen!! They've decided to move everything around up there which always really annoys me as we spend so much longer looking for things!

I've done a few posts previously showing you things that I've received in the post that week. The posts always go down quite well so I've decided to make a feature of it. It may not be every week as I don't always have loads of nice stuff, sometimes it may be a week in post, sometimes it may be a month in post!

I've been selling on ebay lately which to me also means spending as I have what I class as 'free' money!! This is what I received last week....


The amazing 13 Jewellery, if you haven't visited their site yet then you are missing out! They had an offer on so I bought this amazing ring and got the lovely necklace free! Such good value for money, it arrived super quickly and very well packaged. I love it when a company puts an effort in with the packaging, it makes it so much more special. I do have to wonder how they actually make a profit as the items are so cheap and the postage is free - but I'm not complaining! 

I'm taking part in the Pure & Clear 30 day challenge. I sent them a photo of me before starting their 3 step system and have to take a photo at the end of the challenge. What I didn't expect was the £5 Boots gift card as a thank you - such a lovely surprise! 

After seeing Charli's post about these samples I decided to order some for myself, I must say the delivery was  surprisingly speedy! Will swatch soon! You can order some samples for yourself from LN Girls.

These are the products that I bought with my Eyeko Groupon, again, swatches to come.

I bought these brushes from ELF when they had the offer of 50% off bamboo brushes.

I bought this gorgeous dress from this ebay seller but unfortunately it doesn't fit and will have to be returned :(