OOTD ... Lapping up the sunshine

Saturday, June 4, 2011
Hi all, I hope you're having a lovely Saturday so far. I was, until the heavens opened! I woke up early this morning, had a shower, sat outside and let my hair dry naturally in the sun (which is why it is such a mess!), put my new playsuit on the first time and chilled in the garden, then the heavens opened which is why I am back in the house writing this blog post! Hopefully the rain hasn't got to you yet and won't make its way there either!

This is my summery outfit :


Playsuit & Belt - Primark
Rosey Bow - Dainty Roses

I love playsuits, they are so comfortable to wear in the sunshine, and this one doesn't give me too much of an ordeal when I need to use the loo which is handy!

What are your plans for the weekend? I was going to have a BBQ but due to the rain am now having a Chinese (DIY shop type not takeaway) and watching the Britain's Got Talent Final, I'm rooting for Michael (the guitar/singer guy).