What I Got with My Peacocks 40% Discount

Monday, June 27, 2011
Morning all :) What a lovely morning again! So glad I'm not in work, just a shame I'm stuck in the house doing house work!

I had my 40% friends & family discount in Peacocks last week, I didn't go too mad as I've cut my credit card up so couldn't haha!! This is what I bought :

 I've been wanting this dress for ages, I saw it was reduced by 15% and there was only one in my size the week before the 40% vouchers came out, I was just going to buy it then but my lovely cousin put it out the back for me so that I could get it with the voucher! I ended up paying something like £9 for it!

 I'm still searching to find a nice pair of shorts, unfortunately these weren't them. They have been returned.

 Another ring to add to my ever growing collection!


T-Shirts for Spencer, these were 3 for £10 so with the discount I had all 3 for £6 - bargain!

I also bought some goodies for my RAK with the discount, came in very good timing as it meant that I could get more than usual and keep within the £10 limit. I haven't posted these pictures as I only sent the goodies off on Saturday so the mystery receiver probably hasn't received it yet.

Now I must log off blogger and Twitter! Loads to do today - house work, shower, fringe cut, smear test (eugh), pack for London.

If you see me tweeting please tell me to get off!!