Lovely Jubbly Jewellery

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
A while back Jess over at Lovely Jubbly did a blog post saying that she had started making jewellery and asking if anyone would review some for her. When I saw the two amazing necklaces she was talking about I jumped at the chance! She was looking for someone to review both the Peace Out necklace which I will be reviewing for you today and the Sweet Heart necklace that Adrienne reviewed.

The necklace arrived SUPER quickly! I don't live very far from Jess so maybe this is why but still I was very impressed with the delivery speed. The packaging was amazing! It came in a bubble envelope for protection, inside the bubble envelope I had a letter, the necklace (wrapped up all pretty) and an impressive business card.



The necklace comes on a really delicate silver chain.




I think this is a very adaptable necklace that I will get a lot of wear out of.



You can buy this necklace and many others from Lovely Jubbly Jewellery. This one costs just £3.50 and it comes with FREE postage! I don't know about you but I'm sucker for free P&P!

These are a few of the other beautiful pieces that Jess currently has on sale

Domino ring £3.50
Sweet Heart necklace £4
Vintage Button £3
So what are you waiting for, go check out the lovely Jess and her amazing jewellery!