Eyeko Review

Monday, June 27, 2011
Hi all, three posts in one day - wow, you can tell I've been trying to avoid housework! I haven't really done a 'proper' post today so I decided I'd put this up too. I ordered some stuff from Eyeko a while ago with the Groupon deal.

 My goodies :)




"Create a flawless base with Eyeko's 3-in-1 Cream
Moisturiser, Highlighter & Eye Cream in 1!
Infused with skin perfecting light reflectors, antioxidants and Jojoba Oil for a radiant, clear complexion.
Eyeko says: "To get that A-list glow skip foundation and use Eyeko Cream all over focusing on the eye and cheek area for lit from within skin."

I actually love this product! As you can see from the swatches it leaves a lovely shimmer, almost glow, on your skin. It isn't the best moisturiser I've ever used but it does sink in without leaving the skin greasy. This is lovely to be used as a base under make-up or as a highlighter over make-up.




swept across the two colours applied with supplied brush


"NEW! Baked pressed powders highly pigmented with finely milled pearlescent shimmer for a long-lasting flush of colour.  Each double-sided compact features duo colour blush on one side and mirror and mini-blush brush on the other, perfect for touch ups on the go.

Make Out Blush
Make your cheeks pop with 3D pink colour loaded with pearl to give a 2 in 1 colour and highlight effect."


I like Eyeko blushers, and this one isn't any exception. When I first received it I thought it would be too dark for me but it isn't. This really is a lovely colour. I wouldn't recommend using the supplied brush as it is quite scratchy.





"Make way for Eyeko London Lips Lip Gloss poured into pretty tubes stamped with iconic London images. Long-lasting colour and non-stick shine make for smooth application in a choice of 3 sheer and 3 cream blends. Eyeko London Lips are sweetly scented with a fruity fragrance and available in six lust-worthy shades.

Primrose Hill
A pretty lilac shimmer for girls on the go. This suits-all shade is ultra flattering."

This lipgloss came free as I entered my ambassador code. I do love Eyeko lipglosses so was pleased to receive this. I always find that the fragrance is lovely, they remind me of bubble gum! This lipgloss has a lovely sheen to it but not much colour, for me it is a nice day lipgloss.



"Go au naturel with just one coat of pinky-beige or layer up for a mannequin mani."

There isn't really much to say about this as the picture says it all! It is a gorgeous colour and two coats gives a nice opaque finish.

Overall I am very pleased with my order. I haven't yet tried the mascara but will be sure to pop a review of that up with pictures! I have high hopes for it as I loved the Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara. I do really like Eyeko products but I think they are a little overpriced, which is why I tend to wait until an offer comes out and then order a few things. The polish, mascara and blush were all part of a gift set that is no longer available. I ordered the cream alongside this gift set and the lipgloss was a free gift for entering my ambassador code E14173. This week's ambassador gift is Eyeko Super Star Lip and Shine - feel free to use my code if you place an order.