Looking Back & Looking forward - June/July

Thursday, June 30, 2011
Hi all, how are you today? I had my appraisal today, I think hope it went okay! I hate annual appraisals, always get so nervous, but hey, shouldn't really moan I'm just thankful that I have a job after all.

This is going to be the format of my new monthly post, showing you a few favourites from the month and telling you what I'm mostly looking forward to in the next month. I hope you like it.

Beauty...



I've been using this a lot this month. It has a lovely colour to it and it has SPF protection, which is essential to me in this weather as my lips always dry out in the sun. The smell isn't great, it smells like cheap lip balm, it isn't cheap. The colour and the product are so nice that for me these overrule the smell factor.

Fashion...



My favourite fashion find of this month has to be this Primark bag - I love it! It is so easy to wear as it goes with everything and I think it looks fab. The quality isn't very good at all, I haven't had the bag for very long at all and the inside is already coming apart a bit! I can ignore the quality though because the bag is gorgeous!

Food...


I tried these for the first time on my recent London trip, they knocked all over competitors to the side! They are sooooo good!

Blog posts...

Emily's amazing Tiger Nails
Zoe's simple way of cheating chipped nails
A sneak peak into Cath Kidston's home

Blog discovery....

Sofia's Journal

The products that I've used in full this month ...


Looking forward to....

16.7.11 Girls night out - We're having a girlie night out, which may actually be more of an all dayer, not yet sure. We're going to Caerleon for drinks so hopefully we'll have nice weather as Caerleon is very good for beer garden drinking sessions.

23.7.11 Ponty's Big Weekend - me and three of my friends are going to Ponty's Big Weekend this year, its just a gig in a park in Pontypridd. Its mainly aimed at teenagers but its cheap and (hopefully) cheerful. The Wanted are headling so it should be a good day out.

And, of course, some sunshine! *a girl can wish*

I hope that you've all had an amazing June and have an even better July! Keep smiling :)