Tag : What's in my Make up Bag

Sunday, June 5, 2011
A long, long time ago (it seems like ages anyway!) Emma over at Cupcakes you say....? tagged me to do this post. Sorry for taking so long Emma! I've been meaning to do it for ages but just kept forgetting!

I don't have a make up bag as such, I just chuck all my make up in a drawer.


There is a make up bag in said drawer but most of the stuff in there is stuff I hardly use, its just where I keep all the smaller stuff. I thought for this post I would just show you a few of my favourite products from said drawer.






The Body Shop bronzer
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara (evenings)
Avon Super Extension Mascara (days)
Rimmel blusher (free gift set from promotion in Boots)
Sleek palette in Sunset
Rimmel Match Perfection pressed powder
Collection 2000 liquid concealer
All for Eve Lipstick by Daniel Sandler

I tag all of my followers who would like to take part, if you do take part then please let me know by commenting with the link - I love nosing in people's make up bags!