week in Photos #16

Sunday, June 19, 2011
We had a food trial at our Wedding venue on Friday, it was delicious! We both ordered all of the more expensive stuff as we weren't paying, we worked out that including drinks it would have come to about £70 so we did well getting that for free! (they don't usually give you a trial meal but I kicked off to get it!)
I had prawns to start, they were marinated in garlic and cashew nuts, very tasty.


Beef fillets for my main, I had blue cheese sauce with this which I didn't photo

Dark chocolate truffle cake :)

I won £20 on a scratchcard :)

So I had a new piercing, I also had the ball changed on my tragus bar which you can just about see here

We went out for drinks last night & Claire had laid on all those jelly shots and these amazing strawberries all made by herself!

Nail shot, me with my little pinky haha!!


Tequilla, it makes me happy :)

I've been making jewellery for my new shop

I had a random craving for Yorkshire Pudding earlier, we went up Spencer's parents for tea but they never do Yorkshires so this was my lunch!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and aren't too depressed at the thought of going back to work tomorrow, I am :(