Review : Barry M Lip Paint - Tough of Magic

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
I first saw this lip paint when Kirsti reviewed it, I knew then that I had to try it!


If anything I needed this just for the shock factor! I love the look on people's faces when I casually apply green to my lips!

Barry M say "A waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera stays on for up to 8 hours. Depending on the alkali level of your lips, determines just how pale or rich the colour will go."


I absolute LOVE this product! It goes a really bright pink on me, I did get scared on first application as it kept getting brighter and brighter! 



 Didn't go very bright on hand.



BRIGHT pink on lips! I love it!  If you take a look at Kirsti's review you will be able to see the difference in the colour on me compared to her.

The lipstick applies clear and then develops quite rapidly. As with all Barry M lipsticks the packaging is a win for me. I find a lot of lipsticks quite drying on my skin but this one is actually quite moisturising.

I would say though that this is more of a lip stain than lipstick. I even struggled to remove the swatch from my hand! After washing my hands several times and a shower there was still a very faint trace of it the next day! The one night that I wore it out I was very naughty and slept with my make up on, my lips were still bright pink in the morning! This doesn't put me off at all but I know it may some people.

You can buy this product from Barry M for just £4.49, it is also available in some Superdrug and Boots stores.

Will you be snapping this up or do you already own it? I would love to see how it comes out on a few other people!