Monthly Summary May

Friday, June 3, 2011
Hi girls (and guys?), firstly ITS THE WEEKEND!!! Yay! Secondly ITS SUNNY!! Double yay! I thought I would show you a few of the things that I have been appreciating over the past month.


The Body Shop Tea Tree range - I've been using these for a while now, this is actually the first time I've used a toner (tut tut), now I'm not sure if its the whole range combined or the fact that I'm now cleansing, toning and moisturising but something is really working for my skin! I am very spot prone and they have cleared up loads since using these products. As I type this I have three huge spots on my face but these are the first in a while, I have just changed my pill so are uncontrollable hormonal spots unfortunately! 

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser - This moisturiser soaks straight into my skin which is ideal for me. With other moisturisers that I have used I feel as though they leave my skin quite greasy, I have very greasy skin so this is not good! With this one it absorbs straight in and leaves my skin matte. It hasn't prevented my skin getting greasy throughout the day, but it works well. The only downside for me is the packaging, it is so thin that if you knock it it falls over! Really annoying!

All for Eve Lipstick by Daniel Sandler - I received this in my May Glossy Box (you can see the swatches on that post) and I love it! I've never been one for lipstick, always glosses, but have recently started experimenting with lipsticks. I would never have dreamt of wearing a lipstick quite as bold as this (bright red!) but I actually love it on, granted I do pat it off a bit with a tissue as I'm not that brave!

Alterna Hair Caviar - Another product from the May Glossy Box that I am loving! This smells amazing! A few quick squirts of this product in my hair leaves my hair feeling so soft and bouncy, as for the anti-aging effects that is something that I really can't comment on but I do know that it really does give my hair that extra little bounce that it needs.

Marc Jabocs Daisy Eau So Fresh - Spencer bought me this perfume for my birthday, its so cute. It came in a set with a refill bottle. The fragrance is perfect for the summer, as the name would make you believe. The bottle is adorable.

 Titanic - I watched Titanic for the first time in ages last weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I remember watching it in the local cinema when it first came out, I was probably about 14, we spent the entire film having a sweet fight with some boys from school! It is quite different watching it as an hormonal 26 year old, lets just say, there were tears and there was a lot of abuse hurled at Channel 4 due to the inappropriate adverts!

Iceland (the shop not the country!) - these £2 pizzas, no need to say any more, just look at the picture!

Isle of Wight - Spencer and I went for a couple of days at the beginning of the month, it was the first time I had ever been, it is such a beautiful, peaceful place. I can't wait to go again!

The girls - I love each and everyone of my friends, they are such an amazing bunch and we have so many giggles together!

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Cardiff - they have opened up a new Krispy Kreme coffee shop in Cardiff, about time we were able to purchase these babies in Wales! Emma and I made a trip to Cardiff especially to visit, it was her first KK and she was very impressed!

Looking forward.... this month I'm going to Cardiff for one of the girls birthdays, which I'm very excited for! I'm also taking a trip to London with the 'fella to see Glee at the O2! Really, really can't wait for that one! Hopefully there is a lot more sunshine to come this month too.

Have a good weekend all, nearly time for the BGT results! I really hope that Michael gets through, we watched his audition so it would be lovely to see him make the final!