Week in Post #2

Sunday, June 26, 2011
I have had a lovely week again in which I have received lots of goodies in the post!! Here is what the postman has been bringing me this week (well actually he hasn't been bringing it at all, he has been leaving cards to say I have to collect it)

 Jess posted about this free product that Helen. E were sending out, I read about it too late but luckily for me they extended the offer so I got mine! 



 Another amazing Sigma brush! I recently won this in Ria's giveaway

 I've tried so many different in the ear headphones but none of them ever stay in, I think its due to my tragus piercing. I tweeted asking for recommendations of good over the ear headphones and Jess (that girl is good to me!) recommended that I try these, so I did! I haven't actually been able to try them yet due to my new piercing

 Another giveaway win! These obviously aren't for me! I entered this giveaway over at The Chapblog as the other half could do with some pampering and does often get dry patches.

 You guessed it, another prize! It has been my lucky week!! I recommended Jude of Love Lust & Fairy Dust as my Flawless Follower in Witch's regular Friday Twitter competition - we won! I didn't realise that it meant I got a prize too, that was a lovely surprise! I obviously choose the Primer that I've been desperately trying to get hold of! I haven't tried it yet as I'm in the middle of a 30 day trial on some products so I don't want to go adding other products into the mixture. 

 Laura over at A Daisy Chain Dream had a box on her blog in which you could request these free samples, so I did, and they were yummy!


My RAK goodies from Lauren over at Gotta Love a Trier! I will shortly be doing a more in depth post about RAK, showing you what I sent and what I received.

The controversial June GlossyBox! You can read my thoughts here.

Hopefully next week will bring me just as many goodies!!