Tag : Inner Beauty

Sunday, June 5, 2011
Another tag that I've taken ages to getting around to doing! Jess over at Lovely Jubbly tagged me in this one. I must start doing these quicker! I'll admit I did have a bit of a "do I / don't I" relationship with this tag, mainly because I know from analytics that people who live near me are reading my blog, I don't leave the house without make up on so I wasn't sure I wanted them to see me here without it! In the end I thought what the hell, lets be brave! So here goes!

Inner Beauty

Step 1 - Take your make up off (video/picture)

as you can see lots of scarring from acne
Step 2 - Answer these five questions

1.  Do you feel different with your make up on or off? Hell yeah! I won't leave the house without make up on, I feel horrid without it! Without make up I have zero confidence, I don't have a lot with it on but even less without it!

2.  To you, is inner beauty or outer beauty more important? Definitely inner beauty, I, like most others, am guilty of judging people on their looks, its human nature to judge people on their looks on first impressions. When you get to know someone its their inner selves that make them beautiful or ugly, a beautiful personality makes a person beautiful from the inside out, and an ugly personality makes a person ugly from the inside out.

3.  Do you prefer inner or outer beauty? Didn't I just already answer that? Inner beauty, I try my best to look good on the outside but know deep down that it is what is inside that matters.

4.  What's real beauty to you? Real beauty to me is someone who is generous, caring and always there for others. Someone who doesn't put their selves first and someone who can make you happy just by being around them.

5.  What makes you feel beautiful?  I never feel beautiful lol! This may seem shallow but nice clothes always make me feel better. In a corny kind of way my friends and my partner make me feel beautiful, the fact that they want to be around me always makes me happy.

Step 3 - Who do you tag?

I tag anyone who wants to do this post. I know a lot of people won't want to do this and I can completely understand that. If you are brave enough though then go ahead! Also if you do it then please comment below with the link.