OOTD & Haul

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Hi ladies, me again! Twice in one evening for me today! I'm a bit behind on the outfit posts from the weekend so I thought I would post my Saturday shopping outfit despite the fact that I have already posted my Bargain Watch post this evening. I hope you don't mind me clogging up your dashboard!

I hit the shops on Saturday (I say shops, just Primark really as its all I can afford!). I decided that despite the horrid weather I would dress summery to try and cheer myself up a little! Its a very green outfit but I like it and hope you do too!





Dress - Primark
Shirt - Primark
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Peacocks
Ring - Gift
Bangles - Primark
Earings - Primark
Necklace - Peacocks

 I headed to Boots to get in on the Nails Inc freebies! I had to have both! Two bottles of Dove = one Nails Inc polish
 Primark - £6
Primark - £3

Superdrug's own make dry shampoo are currently on offer (can't remember how much for sorry!). I have previously reviewed this dry shampoo. I also picked up an MUA eyeliner and some falsh lashes for my night on the pop!

I bought the sheer blouse to wear with my Palazzo pants, this will be a lovely light outfit. I couldn't resist the espadrilles as they are just so comfy and so cheap!! I love that my outfits are now nearly entirely Primark - anyone would think a Primark had opened near me lately! (I say lately it was back in December but it is slowly creeping into my wardrobe more and more!) 

I'm currently scoffing my face with the best chocolate ice cream ever and watching The Apprentice :)