NOTD - Gold, Glitz & Print

Thursday, June 23, 2011
Hi all, how are you today? I'm getting quite excited about next week now. Me and the other half are off to London to watch the Glee concert, cannot wait! I just read that Puck is singing 'Fat Bottomed Girls' that will of course be dedicated to me haha!

When we went out on Saturday we had a black and gold theme, this is how I did my nails for the theme...


messy right hand as always!


I started with a coat of Avon strong results as my nails are so weak lately, this actually seemed to work quite well as a base coat as I had no traces of colour left after removing. I then used two coats of 17 Sphinx. When that had dried I used my Eyeko eyeliner to draw on the 'c' shapes and then used my dotting tool to add the glitter between the 'c' shapes. This was surprisingly easy to do and I am very pleased with the result. I finished with two layers of my top coat (can't remember which one I used!).

What do you think of it? I love the glitter bits :) I think I'm going to attempt a rainbow leopard print effect for my trip to London next week.