Review: Superdrug's Own Dry Shampoo

Friday, May 20, 2011
Hi all - its Friday yay! Am I the only one that annoyingly starts singing Rebecca Black as soon as I wake up on a Friday? Yeah, just me? Thought so...

Today I have for you my thoughts on Superdrug's own make of dry shampoo, fragrance Away With The Fairies. I swear by this product. Why do I prefer it over Batiste I hear you ask? a) its cheaper and b) it isn't chalky white. I think that Batiste leaves my hair looking dull due to the colour of the spray. This one doesn't.

The packaging is cute, the product works, the fragrance is nice, nothing too strong but nice all the same, and the product is cheap! What more could you ask for!























This photo was taken after I had sprayed my hair with product but before I had rubbed the product out. As you can see there isn't really a lot to see. If I had used Batiste my hair would look grey here!

















The before and after photos show that the dry shampoo has clearly worked without changing the colour of my hair. I am yet to try the Batiste for brunettes, so please bear in mind that I am making my comparison based on the original Batiste.

This product retails at £1.75 for 150ml you can buy it here.