Lusting After...Peacocks

Monday, May 30, 2011
A few of you mentioned that you would like to see more wishlists from me, with this in mind I'm going to do a regular 'lusting after' feature. I'm not going to do it on a certain day or time but will do it on occasions. Hopefully it won't harm my bank balance too much!

As I'm sure you all know I'm a Peacocks and Primark type of girl, so here is an outfit from Peacocks that I would love! I think this would be ideal for a beer garden.
Peacocks

Peacock dress
16 GBP - peacocks.co.uk

Peacock shoes
20 GBP - peacocks.co.uk

Flower jewelry
7 GBP - peacocks.co.uk

Flower jewelry
4 GBP - peacocks.co.uk

Peacock jewelry
3 GBP - peacocks.co.uk

Beaded bangle
6 GBP - peacocks.co.uk



So that is an whole outfit for £56! Bargain-tastic!

Would you like this to become a regular feature?