IOW - What I wore...

Monday, May 9, 2011
Hi guys, I didn't really take many outfit posts this weekend as stupid here forgot to take her charger for the camera! I did manage to take a photo a day though I just didn't go into much depth with them as I wanted to save the battery. So, here are my outfits...

Day 1
images can be enlarged by clicking

 Dress, shoes, bag & right bangle - Peacocks
set of bangles (left) & sunglasses - Primark
Necklace - Love Suzie using code FIFTYOFF for 50% discount due to closing down sale

Day 2

 

   Dress, daps, bag & belt - Peacocks
Cardigan - Primark

Day 3


bit windy here
   Dress, cardigan, sunglasses, earings & belt - Primark
Bag & shoes - Peacocks 

Day 4


  Dress, shoes & set of bangles (first bangles pictured) - Primark
Bag, shoes & butterfly bangle - Peacocks
Owl Necklace - Love Suzie using code FIFTYOFF for 50% discount due to closing down sale

Leanne
xoxo