Hello Mr Postman :) and Bargain Watch

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Hi guys, I went back to the gym yesterday for the first time in ages, as a result I am killing today! I walked home from work in an attempt to stretch the pain out, not worked so far! I'll probably hurt even more tomorrow - yikes! I've ordered a few internet bargains lately so as always I thought I would share them with all you lovely people (all 102 of you! Still can't believe there are that many of you!).

Concealer make up palette - ebay $0.99

I took advantage of one of The Body Shops many online offers



Nail dotters/marbelising pen - ebay $2.80
belated birthday present - can't wait to try it!

False eyelash applicator - ebay $0.99
Epicare Epilator facial hair remover - ebay £0.99


































Bargain Watch

Dorothy Perkins - 25% off everything with code DPVIP expires 22.5.11
ELF - 50% off their Shimmer Pencils with code SPACE1991 expires 19.5.11, minimum spend £10.
Boohoo have emailed me with a code for free delivery, not sure if this is valid for everyone as it is a 'we're missing you' kind of offer, worth a shot though as I won't be using it! Code B33C9HUKG expires 1.6.11.
Peacocks - £1 delivery across the online store. £5 off when you spend £20 or more with code MAY£5OFF, expires 29.5.11. (I also have a paper voucher for the £5 off that I won't be using, let me know if you want me to pop it in the post for you).
The Body Shop - Buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 2 free on most online purchases, expires 25.5.11.
Bench - 20% off full price orders with code Cloud20, expires 22.5.11.
M&S - 10% off with code MANDS10M, expires 19.5.11.
Warehouse - 20% off with code GLAM20, expires 9.6.11.
Cath Kidston - 15% off with code EALV, expires 6.6.11.

Sorry about the text going a bit wonky, don't really know what happened! It won't let me change it and I'm too scared to play with the HTML!

I also wanted to let you all know that I've received an email from Oxfam, they have had a fire at their warehouse and as a result are urgently requiring new stock. If you have any that you can donate please pop into your local Oxfam shop and donate them soon.
the damamge