Week in Photos #13

Sunday, May 29, 2011
Spencer found an uneaten Easter Egg so donated it to me :)

Cwtches with Kitty

Kitty modelling my rosey bow

I never remember this damn password!

can't beat warm ciabatta with lashings of butter & strawberry jam

I think this is my most successful roast yet, even the gravy was nice!

yum!

these potatoes were amazing! I boiled them, crushed them slightly, put garlic butter on them and then popped them in the oven for 15 mins

wearing my Daniel Sandler All for Eve lipstick from my Glossy Box

had a night in at Kelly's, I watched the girls playing this while drinking my wine!

I don't know how many hours I spent yesterday removing cat hair from curtains!

Started using Spotify properly

loving these Iceland £2 pizzas!

decorating the porch

Titanic :)

Yumm