RAK - Random Act of Kindness

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
As some of you may know Kelly over at Bakes, Beauty & Blog started RAK a while back, RAK meaning random act of kindness. This is how Kelly describes RAK:

"I know how much we all like getting our parcels of goodies from the postman and I know some are currently going though spending band and p10p so I thought I would try and start a Random Act of Kindness group.  I have done this before and it worked really well.  

So the idea is we form a group I'm thinking about 5 to start off with and then we can build it up if we get more interest."

As soon as I saw this I commented, what a fab idea! So, all five of us filled in a questionnaire to tell the others a little about ourselves and we agreed to spend £2 on each person taking part. These are the gifts that I sent to the girls :

'friendship' style bracelet, areo lamb, nail polish and a Welsh cake

These are the gifts I received :


Dee
I also asked Dee to pick up a bottle of Gosh Hollographic for me which she posted along with my RAK
lots of sweets and a lovely necklace

Kelly
MUA eyedust, MUA eyeliner & a scrummy Malteasers bunny
Rachel
NYC Lipgloss, If you can see the letter Rachel suggested I should wear it with a certain necklace she had seen in my blog posts, which I thought was a lovely touch
Ellie
cute ring, lipgloss & a chomp


Didn't we all do well for just £2?! I had some lovely goodies and both receiving and sending them put a smile on my face :) I hope that Kelly arranges more, don't forget to go follow her blog so that you won't miss out on the next one!

Leanne
xoxo