OOTN ... because I don't always wear dresses

Monday, May 16, 2011
Hi all, would you believe that I actually wore jeans the other night - me - in something other than a dress!! I was quite shocked myself.

Jeans - Primark

Top - Peacocks

Necklace - RAK gift from Dee

Shoes - Next via Ebay






























































































Please ignore the dodgy photos, as I went out straight from work they were taken when I got in, so I had been out for about 12 hours including my working day when these were taken!

I tend not to wear any sort of trousers except for in work because I have such an awkward figure. I went out for a meal from work on Friday and fancied a change as I feel like I'm wearing the same thing all the time. The meal was lovely, we went to the Horse & Jockey in New Inn which is buy one get one free until 6pm. I had a main and a pudding, we all split the bill so mine cost just £8! Bargain! Talking of bargains and trousers, I went to Asda earlier to get some new trousers for work, they cost £6! I couldn't believe it! I also picked up some new work shoes while I was there and they cost just £14! So I got new work trousers and shoes for just £20! Now that is Asda price!


In other news I went to see my Doctor the other day because I've been getting terrible migraines and thought that it might be down to my pill. He basically said that he was very glad that I actually took notice of this and acted on it as many people don't. Suffering with migraines when on the pill is treated very seriously as it could lead to a stroke! So if any of you are taking the combined pill and get regular migraines please go to see your GP. They have now put me onto the mini pill instead, which is better as (fingers crossed) no periods!!


I hope you are all well :)