TAG : A-Z of Me

Monday, May 16, 2011
I noticed this tag over at The Brunette Diaries, Lisa-Jane tagged anyone who wanted to join in, so I thought why the hell not! Here are my answers:

Age: 26
Bed Size: Double, could do with being bigger though!
Chore you Hate: I hate all chores, the word gives me shivers
Dogs: I don't do dogs
Essential start of your day: Food! Any food! Usually cereal
Favourite Colour: Constantly changes! Purple at the mo
Gold or Silver: Gold costume jewellery, silver 'real' jewellery
Height: 5ft 4
Instruments I play: None
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Kids: Not just yet
Live: South Wales
Mum's name: Carol
Nickname: Stundon (my surname, boring!)
Pet Peeve: Bitchiness - no need!
Quote from a movie: Eeekk blank mind! "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" always makes my heart thump!
Right or left handed: Righty!
Siblings: One older sister, Gemma
Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 7:20 on a weekday, I tend to snooze until 8am, weekends vary, a good weekend will be about 11, a bad weekend 8
Underwear: Being an OAP I tend to go for comfort over look
Vegetables you dislike: Can't think of any, even though I'm sure there is something!
What makes you run late: Quick OOTD posts that never end up being quick! My snooze button
X-rays you've had done: Knees, I've got laxed ligaments or something and have had lots of problems with my knees, they also think I have a touch of arthritis now
Yummy food you make: Cupcakes, Brownies, Lasagne, Scrambled Eggs (apparently my scrambled eggs rule!)
Zoo animal: Lemurs and penguins - sooo funny!

I tag anyone who wants to do this to have a go, let me know if you do, I would love to see your answers :)