OOTD ... no dress in sight, again!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Hi all, I can't believe that this is my second outfit post in a row that doesn't feature a dress! What is going on with me!



























Cardigan & brooch - Primark
T-shirt & Shoes - Peacocks
Headband - Dainty Roses

This is what I wore on my trip to Tesco the other day, I thought it would be a change to show you my supermarket shopping outfit!

How are you all on this Tuesday? I've had a good day today, I won £5 on a scratchcard (will spend it in Primarni!), I had a lovely package waiting for me when I got home from work, this AMAZING necklace from Lisa (I will post about it soon), I went back to the gym today, its been ages since I last went! What with my birthday, bank holidays and our mini break to the Isle of White I just haven't had time. I feel really good for it but am sure I'll regret it in the morning!