Eyeko Haul

Sunday, May 15, 2011
Hi all, I hope that you've had a good weekend. Mine has been pretty lazy which is good. I loved Eurovision last night! I really wanted Ireland to do better though (sorry Blue!) just because Jedward winning the Eurovision would have been quite bizarre!

I bought a few products from Eyeko ages ago, took the pictures and forgot to post about them! My laptop is currently under maintenance (the joys of having a 'fella who works in IT!) and this has bought loads of photos to my attention. Here is what I bought along with some swatches:




Toffee Fat Balm £6.50





Cheeky colour, Glow Getter £6.50

Strawberry Fat Balm £6.50

Liptastik, Hot Lips £6.50

with flash

without flash

blended, without flash










































































































Don't forget if you order anything from Eyeko use my ambassador code E14173, this will get you a free gift if you spend over £15. This weeks gift is London Lips and next weeks (starting tomorrow) is Tinted Eyeko Cream.