Spotify - Current Playlist

Saturday, May 28, 2011
Hi all, I hope you've having a slightly more exciting weekend than me! So far I have spent the majority of today removing cat hairs from my curtains! Those cats are lucky I love them because if anything was going to tempt me to get rid of them today would of been it! I've decided that I'm going to use this bank holiday weekend wisely by having a major spring clean. I can't get through cleaning without music which is where Spotify comes in. If you haven't yet heard of Spotify it is a free music application that you install onto your computer. Almost any single that you can think of is on there. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that you have to pay for albums but all the singles are free. The only downside is the adverts, most of which are visual so easy enough to ignore, occasionally there are spoken adverts between songs but for me that isn't really an issue.  

When you open your account you receive 20 hours listening time - that’s equivalent to listening to 25 albums or 300 tracks EVERY month! You will then receive five additional hours every week starting one week from when you register, up to a maximum of 20 hours.   

Pretty good I say! You can also upgrade for a monthly fee to have unlimited music and no adverts, the details are on their site.

Spotify has an option to connect to facebook, if any of your facebook friends are using it too and have connected it to their facebook you can access their playlists and vice vera.

This is my current playlist:
photo can be enlarged by clicking
As you can see I like a good mixture of music, old and new. What songs do you think are missing from my playlist? I'm rubbish at thinking of things to download! I'm going to be using this a LOT this weekend so don't want to be listenning to the same tunes!

Do you use Spotify? How do you find it?