Bargain Watch #5

Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Hello ladies, the long weekend is almost upon us - yay! I've been feeling a bit crap lately which I assume is down to changing the pill. Today I have finally started to feel more myself so here is hoping that I'm on my way to being back to normal, or as normal as I can be! Here are the bargains I've found to share with you all this week:

Boohoo have emailed me with a code for free delivery, not sure if this is valid for everyone as it is a 'we're missing you' kind of offer, worth a shot though as I won't be using it! Code B33C9HUKG expires 1.6.11.

Peacocks - £1 delivery across the online store ends midnight tomorrow 26 May 2011. £5 off when you spend £20 or more with code MAY£5OFF, expires 29 May 2011. (I also have a paper voucher for the £5 off that I won't be using, let me know if you want me to pop it in the post for you).

The Body Shop - Buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 2 free on most online purchases, expires tonight 25 May 2011.

Warehouse - 20% off with code GLAM20, expires 09 June 2011.

Cath Kidston - 15% off with code EALV, expires 06 June 2011.

Eyeko are once again selling their popular surprise gift bag, they say that you get £30 worth of products and it costs £15. If you enter my ambassador code, E14173, you will also receive one of the gifts below. Danielle blogged about what she had in her surprise bag here.
Eyeko ambassador gifts - spend over £15 week commencing 23 May to receive a free Strawberry Fat Balm or week commencing 30 May to receive a free Liptastik Loud Mouth Glossy Lip Pen - enter code E14173 to receive the gift.

UNIQLO have £5 off any dress with code UNIQLOM5 valid until 30 May 2011.

Miss Selfridge - £5 off plus free delivery when you spend over £75 with code GETMORESTYLE1 expires 30 May 2011.

Daily deals are offering a £10 Lipsy voucher for £1, this is available to purchase for another two days.

Boots are offering 10 advantage points per £1 as oppose to the usual 4 points per £1 starting tomorrow and expiring on 30 May 2011, minimum spend of £15 applies.

Argos have Sally Hansen products reduced to £1 in their online sale. Miracle Nail Growth, Miracle Nail Cure Strengthener and Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener.

I also have an exclusive deal for my readers :) 10% off at Dainty Roses using code LEANNE, expires 31 May 2011. Dainty Roses are now offering a jewellery goody bag for £10, RRP £19.

Charli very kindly pointed out that ELF have a fab offer on too! They are selling their Studio Sticks for £1! Enter code SHADOWSTICK at checkout, expires 26 May 2011 12pm - Thanks Charli!

Happy spending :)