OOTD & Primark Haul

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
As predicted I was suffering yesterday, thankfully I had predicted that I can't handle boozy hen dos any more and therefore booked the day off work to recover! I managed to pull myself together at about 2pm, got out of my PJs and did a spot of shopping! So here is what I wore, what I bought and what I'm returning.

I wore :

Dress & Cardigan - Primark
Shoes - Peacocks
Necklace & earings - Temporary Secretary
Headband - Dainty Roses
Bird ring - Primark
Scrabble ring - Love Suzie

I'm keeping : 

you may of noticed that I'm wearing these in the OOTD, I bought these Friday but thought I'd add them in here ( these are Peacocks, everything else is Primark )

I'm returning :

I'm hoping that I'll be able to swap some of the returns for other sizes, today I just wasn't in the mood for trying on so most of it doesn't fit! I'm really hoping to get the dress & flag vest in bigger sizes on the weekend. Talking of the flag vest I know that a lot of bloggers have been desperately trying to get their hands on these as they're sold out in most places - they had loads in Cwmbran today! If anyone wants one let me know and I will pick one up if you pay me the £6 and whatever it costs me to send it :) This one is a size14 which I won't be returning until the weekend - so if you want this one speak up now! Same goes for all the returns. Also do any of you smaller ladies own this top? I found it quite small fitting, so, if anyone who is usually a size 8 in Primark has one or has tried it on can you let me know what size you feel you would need for it to be baggy and good to wear with leggings? A friend has asked.

I also really wanted the Primark tattoo tights pictured below, they only had one pair left that had been opened and the tights were hanging out of it, and they were the wrong size! If anyone sees these tights in a M/L and wants to do a good deed I would be eternally grateful! 

Aren't they amazing?

Leanne
xoxo