30 Day Challenge, No. 15

Monday, April 18, 2011
15 – Something you regret

I genuinely have no regrets. I could rant on about how I spent three and a half years in a shit relationship, how I probably could of done a lot better in school, how I could of gone to Uni. But in reality I'm glad that I did/didn't do all of that stuff as I'm really happy with the path that my life is on at this precise moment. If I'd done things differently I wouldn't be where I am today and the person that I am today. Every bad decision that I have made in life has taught me a hell of a lot! I know now to never let any man be my boss and to put my all into everything, although the latter I'll be honest I still do struggle with!


I think more people should just concentrate on the now instead of regretting things that can't be changed in the past, like myself, put it all down to a ugly learning curve!

Leanne
xoxo