Loads of outfits & a hair do

Saturday, April 2, 2011
Hi all - happy Saturday! Are you up to much this weekend? I went to an engagement party last night and am heading to Swansea shortly for a hen night! I took two outfit posts in the week which I haven't yet had chance to put up and also have some OOTN photos from last night so I thought I'd cram them all into one post! I had my hair cut in between photos.

The first outfit is what I wore when I went for my fish pedicure, second is just something I threw on to go to Tesco and the third is what I wore to Phil & Amy's Engagement party last night:

Outfit 1 :

Shorts & blouse - New Look
Leggings - Peacocks
Silver pumps - Primark
Headband, earings & left bracelet - Peacocks
Owl ring & necklace - Temporary Secretary
Scrabble ring - Love Suzie
Right bracelet - Disney Couture 


Outfit 2 :


Dress & bag - Peacocks
Cardigan - Primark
Ski pant leggings - ASOS
Black pumps - New Look


Outfit 3 :

Dress - Pearl Lowe for Peacocks (old season)
Tights - Primark
Shoe boots - New Look
Bag - Peacocks
Necklace - Temporary Secretary
Bracelets - mixture of Peacocks & Temporary Secretary
Earings & big ring - Peacocks
Scrabble ring - Love Suzie

That is all for now - I better go and get myself freshened up ready for Swansea!!  Have a good rest of the weekend!!

Leanne
xoxo