30 Day Challenge No.5

Friday, April 8, 2011
Hi all, firstly got to say I am Loving this sunshine! (notice the capitol 'L' there, that is how much I'm Loving it!!) Being a typical Brit I look like a lobster, but that is life, one day I will learn that even though I am in Wales I do still need to lotion up and stay safe!! I hope that you are all enjoying the sunshine and being more sensible than me!

I went to see the X Factor last night, it was amazing! We had fab seats and were mentioned by Wagner and waved at, not once, but twice, by Matt!! Wagner was so entertaining so we stood up and cheered like mad for him at the end, I think we were the only three that did, he pointed at us and shouted "I've got fans!". Matt was directly in front of us so my sister and I decided to jump up and down and blow kisses to get his attention, it worked, he waved! We looked around to check it was no one else but everyone around us was sitting down being quite boring, so we decided that it must of been us! Made me so happy! We bought the tickets for our mam's birthday and she loved it, on the train on the way down she was getting so excited because "she was going to see a show!". She has never been to anything like that before so I think that was the BEST present we have ever bought her, and probably ever will!

Anyway onto the challenge, day 5 is a day in my life, photographs taken throughout my day. I've only been in work two days this week as I booked three days holiday (I know, what a week to book time off, result!). I decided to take my photos on Tuesday when I was in work so that it was a typical day in my life. Tuesday was a horrible day here so the photos are depressing! Here goes : 

what a horrible morning
I love a chocolate fix in the morning!
work uniform, bleugh
walk up to the bus stop
the depressing bus stop
my desk
Greggs lunch, which I don't normally have. I'm trying to cut down on spending so usually take sandwiches, but as I was only working two days I didn't bother buying sandwich food
the naughty treat waiting in the brown bag
If the cats have been in all day they nag to go out when I get in. They also leave elastic bands all around the house, I don't even know where they all come from!
I tend to change into my PJs pretty much as soon as I get in from work if I'm not going out
Chinese for tea, whoops, this and the chocolate cake are bad enough on a normal day, but the day before weigh day its not good, no wonder I put weight on this week! I didn't eat all this by the way!
my settee and laptop, excuse the un-plumped cushions! I like them this way!
cuddles with Kitty :)
That is pretty much a typical, boring day in my life, this, however is a little snapshot of how I would like to spend everyday...

Leanne
xoxo