Another Primark Haul

Saturday, April 30, 2011
Hi all, I hope you're enjoying another lovely long weekend, I certainly am! I went out straight from work with a few colleagues on Thursday, annoyingly I ended up going home early as I had a migraine, must go see the Doc for a change of pill! Friday I went into the village for a street party, it was fab! The wedding was also obviously fab! I went shopping with the girls today to spend the rest of my birthday vouchers, here is what I bought:


my feet are getting old, not me, just my feet, and I can no longer wear high heels. I thought this £12 pair of shoes would be ideal for my old feet!

I've been after this necklace for a while after seeing it on Kirsti's blog, to my joy they finally had it in Cwmbran today

love these bangles

I get tempted by these every time I see them at the till, today I caved!
I'm glad I caved, they are amazing! The cherry is my personal fave, the scent is spot on! Even though it looks tinted it comes out clear

Tomorrow the girls and I are off into Cardiff for my sister's birthday night out - can't wait!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Leanne
xoxo