Birthday OOTD - Chilling in MY castle!

Thursday, April 21, 2011
As you probably already know yesterday was my birthday (cough 26 cough). My lovely partner, Spencer, took me out for the day. Our first stop was White Castle in Abergavenny, This is such a beautiful, peaceful castle, I never knew it existed until yesterday! If you're ever in the area I recommend popping by and taking a picnic. While we were there I persuaded Spencer to take some OOTD photos there so that I could show off my bargain ebay dress.
pictures can be enlarged by clicking
Ignore the messy hair!







On the first 'try on' I hated this dress! It reminded me of a night gown that my nan would of worn (RIP). I persisted though and tried it on with a few different accessories and am overall pleased with the end result - for £1.04 I'm not complaining! Overall I think this is another successful ebay purchase! Yay!

Dress - Ebay
Sandals, Belt, Cardigan and Bag - Peacocks
Sunglasses - Primark

The necklace is quite old and I can't remember where it is from - sorry!

I love how my OOTD turned out doing it in such a fantastic backdrop, unfortunately normal services will resume shortly and I'll be going back to my tripod in my bedroom!

I hope that you're all making the most of the sunshine and have an action packed bank holiday weekend lined up!

Leanne
xoxo