30 Day Challenge, No.21

Sunday, April 24, 2011
21 – A photograph of the part of you that you dislike the most

For me (and probably most others doing this tag) this is a horrible day in the challenge. Who actually wants to pin point the part of them that they hate and then post a photo for all to see!

The worse part of me is my belly, which is why I live in dresses! I like to drink lager, I have IBS and I'm overweight, all of this leads to me having quite the pot belly! I'm pretty sure that in certain clothes people would think I was pregnant! My stomach is so out of proportion with the rest of my body, thankfully the cute little dresses that I love tend to hide this fact a lot and enhance the fact that I have a tiny waist - phew for dresses!


This photo was taken at my cousin's wedding in November, this is the most decent fat photo I have haha, the rest are just too horrendous! As you can see my stomach sticks out quite a bit, I could be pregnant! And yes, I am trying to be 'down with the kids' by headbanging here....


Leanne
xoxo