Week in Photos #7

Sunday, April 17, 2011
Hi all, I hope you've all had a fab weekend. Mine has actually been very busy! I've been to Barry Island today - love that place! It is so tacky but it just has a certain charm to it! I'm never sure if I love it so much because I spent a lot of time there growing up or if it really does have a charm to it! Anyhoo, my week in a nutshell :
all pictures can be enlarged by clicking
I found this after our BBQ/house party last week - bless!
LOVE these!
and these!
Playing with my Barry M crackles, which I blogged about here
Dainty Roses order which I blogged about here
After reading this post of Lisa's I had to go try the XXL burger for myself! They are amazing! I didn't manage to eat all of mine! You can find your nearest 2 for £10 pub that does these here
Dafydd, our local celeb! Spencer and I went to the X Factor auditions two years ago and watched him get three no votes after singing Barbie Girl! He auditioned again this year and is waiting to hear if he is through to the auditions with the judges, he was proudly wearing his X Factor badge in the pub on Friday night! He is awful by the way!
BBQ :)

I love making pizza, I say making, we bought the base from Asda, I just chop stuff up and chuck it on!

perfection :)

we bought a new reflective ball thing for the garden, me and Kitty were posing in it!
we went to Barry Island today and had chips and ice creams (not together) I will blog about the day later, or maybe tomorrow
my RAK goodies ready to post tomorrow, if you're intrigued check out Kelly's fab blog, the person behind this fab idea! I will be doing a full blog post about what I sent and what I received when all gifts have been exchanged!
 Leanne
xoxo