Birthday Presents and Hauls

Saturday, April 23, 2011
Morning all :) I'm feeling surprisingly okay after drinking one and a half bottles of wine last night, and of course the birthday shot of Jaigmester my boss bought me! Its a change actually being able to remember what I drunk! We went to an evening wedding reception for one of the girls in work, fab night and she looked amazing!

I thought I'd show you some of the stuff I've been buying lately and some of the things that I was bought for my birthday. There aren't really a lot of presents to show as I had mostly cash/vouchers.

I asked Spencer to pick a perfume for me all by himself and he came up with Marc Jabobs, Daisy Eau so Fresh - its gorgeous! He also got me the chocolates and took me out for the day. His parents got me the moisturiser to match the perfume along with the cupcake necklace, Cath Kidson address book, sticker & label book and a Groupon for £50 to spend at Uncaged Beauty. My parents gave me money, the little kitchen sign and cupcake coasters. My friend randomly bought me the matching cupcake magnet! The Maltesers were from the girls in work along with Primark vouchers. I also had Primark vouchers off my sister and my boss and some cash from Spencer's nan. Spencer's brother is home this weekend and has said he will give me my present tomorrow when we see him.



The lovely Lisa over at Dainty Roses very kindly sent me a birthday gift :) I love it - thanks!
I bought this dress from ebay for £9.50 - I love it! OOTN coming soon...

I had loads of Primark vouchers so went in there on my birthday and bought this lot, still loads left to spend!

I bought myself these in Boots


how cute are these wall stickers? They're from Wilkinson - bit pricey at £10 but I couldn't resist!

I ordered these from the Barry M website, can't wait to try them!
Leanne
xoxo