NOTD Barry M Mushroom & 17 Matte Top Coat

Friday, April 29, 2011
Hi everyone, happy free day off work!

I hope that you have thoroughly enjoyed celebrating the Royal Wedding today, I certainly have! I watched it in my house, decorated with bunting, then went up to the village for a street party. It was amazing! There was so much on for the kids plus there was a free Hog Roast and BBQ. The village was decorated so well with bunting and flags, there was even a DJ banging the tunes out! Today has made me feel so proud to be British and also so proud of my community!

What a fab wedding! Kate looked gorgeous, as was expected! I have also fallen in love with Harry, he is just too cute!

Anyway, onto the point of the post! I didn't bother with the 'Royal' nails that most are sporting as I didn't have the colours needed, so I had a play around with two of my new polishes instead.


one coat

one coat with 17 Matte top coat
I was in a bit of a rush so only had chance to do one coat. It came out okay considering it was only the one coat. The matte top coat dried super quickly. I'm not quite sure yet if I like the matte effect, it is growing on me and I'm looking forward to trying it with other colours, I think it will look better with pastel colours.

Do you like the matte polishes?

Leanne
xoxo