OOTD & Barry Island Trip

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Hi all

As you probably know its my birthday today :) Therefore this is a scheduled post! If you follow me on Twitter and/or regularly read my blogs you may know that I LOVE Barry Island and that I went there on Sunday. Barry Island to some is horrific! I, however, love it! It is just your typical tacky seaside resort. It has got even more tacky since Gavin & Stacey took off, there are now Gavin & Stacey souvenirs everywhere!



I wasn't sure what to wear as I burnt my shoulders the other week so wanted to keep them covered, I ended up settling on this :



Top - Primark
Denim dress - ?? sorry I've had it several years!
Shoes - Peacocks
Turquoise bracelet - Primark
Turquoise ring - Peacocks
Scrabble ring - Love Suzie

Here are some photos of the wonderful tackiness that is Barry Island, enjoy!



chips at the seaside - ftw





penny machines, with, you guessed it, Gavin & Stacey goodies!
The Cafe that Stacey worked in
stupid signs like this everywhere!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! (my nan used to say that!)

Leanne
xoxo