30 Day Challenge No.6

Saturday, April 9, 2011
Hi all, This is another scheduled post because hopefully the weather will still be nice tomorrow and I'll be getting my house and garden ready for a crazy barbecue so won't have time to post! I didn't want to let the challenge go so decided to do it in advance just in case! Today is 06 – A photograph of a hairstyle you’d like to have.


I am in love with this hair do! I love how funky yet strangely subtle it is. Unfortunately for me I work in a professional firm and bla, bla, bla, they won't let me have anything like this :( I did used to have pink & purple in my hair which I always liked, but this one is so much nicer! Here is me with my old colourful hair, about 4 years ago!


Aww how I miss being young and carefree and having funky hair!!


Happy weekend all :)


Leanne
xoxo