Week in Photos #8 (Birthday special!)

Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter all!! I really haven't got time to be blogging tonight as I've had a busy day, we've been to Big Pit and the railway in Blaenavon, and am now off up the in-laws for a very Welsh themed Sunday tea. The bro in law has bought his Turkish girlfriend home for the weekend so we're showing her Welsh things basically!
This is my week so far ....

photos can be enlarged by clicking
I couldn't do a post on Easter day without a picture of some chocolate :)
works intranet, I was off on my birthday so they put it on the day before
Birthday Cards :)
every year I'm always overwhelmed by the amount of people who write on my wall to wish me happy birthday!
We went to White Castle for the day on my birthday
followed by lunch at the Plas Derwen

the food was beautiful
Spencer has been doing a lot of work in the garden this week

we had a relatively healthy BBQ, I made chicken skewers and we had them with a vegetable grill and rice - yum!
the spa day that we had planned for mine & Laura's birthday was cancelled, the girls rallied around and did an amazing buffet with fab decorations in my garden - unfortunately we had a massive thunderstorm and had to retreat to the house! The hour in the sun was fab though and they put so much effort in - couldn't ask for better friends!
We had Pimms :)

and a cake!
We went to Big Pit in Blaenavon today, I will post about that soon
Leanne
xoxo