NOTD Gosh Holographic

Friday, April 22, 2011
I'm knocking my posts out bright and early today, the joys of sleeping with the bedroom window open when you live in a little terraced house with no front garden, stupid noisey cars & birds wake you up at stupid o'clock in the morning! Hopefully this means I'll get a lot done today before heading off to the Glen Yr Afon for one of the girls from works Wedding Evening do. She has picked a beautiful venue and such a beautiful day - lucky girl!

So, my NOTD is Gosh Holographic. I have seen it quite a lot on other people, just never anywhere to buy! The lovely Dee over at Confessions of a Makeupaholic 2011 did a NOTD post using it a while back and when I expressed an interest she kindly agreed to pick a bottle up for me. She posted it to me along with my fab RAK goodies from her (post to follow) and I couldn't wait to try it!


one coat

two coats

three coats
Isn't it gorgeous? I'm particularly loving it in this sun as it shines so nicely! The only downsides with this is that it is quite difficult to apply, it chips very easily and using a top coat seems to dull it slightly. All of this aside I bloody love it!

Edited 29.4.11 - A few of you asked me if this nail varnish was easy to remove - the answer is yes, very, very easy! Possibly one of the easiest polishes I've ever removed!
Leanne
xoxo