IKEA Trip - What I wore, What I bought

Monday, August 8, 2011
Hi all, how are you? I do love having a Monday off work, it was so nice to sleep in until 9:30 this morning!
What are you up to? I may attempt to make a chocolate fridge cake a little later, as seen on Gretal Rabbit's blog. Looks yum doesn't it? No baking, WIN!

I went to IKEA yesterday, my main aim was to get some nail varnish display type storage and somewhere pretty to store my palettes. I didn't find anything suitable for the palettes so if you know of any pretty bargains suitable for that purpose please let me know! I bought three shelves that should be ideal for my nail varnish storage. They didn't come with screws and we forgot to buy some, quite annoying as Spencer did plan on putting them up last night!

I bought...

I can never get the icing to look perfect on my cupcakes, these nozzles look like a nice size so I'm hoping they will aid me on my mission to create the perfect cupcakes! This cost £5.19.

I bought three of these, it came to £15.57 for the three and they should hold quite a few nail varnishes. They came in a choice of black, white or natural wood which you could paint yourself. It is actually a picture ledge frame, here it is on their website.

Doughnuts :) These are an IKEA must! My friends and I were joking about how every time we go to IKEA we all always buy candles and the big bags of mini Dimes! I didn't buy either this time because I have so many candles left from the last trip and I didn't see any Dimes. My other two IKEA constants are batteries and doughnuts, which I did buy this time!

I wore...
Trousers, Blouse and Cardigan all Primark
Shoes - Peacocks
Bangles - Primark
Ring - Dainty Roses

PS. Can everyone please go and show the lovely Kelly some love as she is feeling low and would like cheering up! Blog / Twitter.