NOTD - Leopard Print

Monday, August 22, 2011
Hi girls, how are you all? I'm good, day one of a three day working week done! I'm going to Reading this weekend to visit Spencer's brother, as a result I've booked Thursday and Friday off work :)

This NOTD is a complete rip off! I saw it on Kim at the SW Blogger meet and loved it so much that I decided to copy of her! I used different nail polishes to Kim but am very pleased with how it turned out!


Do you love it? I do :)

This is how I did it...

2 coats of 17 Wave for base
Eyeko Punk Polish for dots 
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner for markings

As you can see from my mess the dots really don't have to be neat! I used a dotting tool, if you don't have one of these a kirby grip is a good alternative!

I then used my eyeliner to draw random squiggles around the dots and on the nails! The downside to using eyeliner for this is that it takes ages to dry and smudges easily. I've since ordered some nail art pens so will use these from now on!

I then applied two coats of top coat to seal the eyeliner in. SIMPLES!!

Do you like the leopard print nail trend? What are your favourite colours?