Nail Varnish Display Storage & Hauling

Thursday, August 11, 2011
Hi, how are you all in this horrid weather? I'm good, yet very nervous about the Bristol meet tomorrow! Today's mission was to find an outfit for tomorrow, it wasn't very successful although I do love my brogues :)

Brogues, one of the many things that when I first saw I was heard saying "you'll never see me in them". Fast forward a couple of months, hello brogues! The main thing that I wanted to buy was brogues so I was very pleased to snap these gorgeous tan ones up in Peacocks for £8 in the sale! 

I love this dress. I really want a dress with cherries on so got quite excited when I saw this in the Peacocks sale for just £7! I got it home and realised that the zip is broken! It didn't say that it was reduced due to being damaged so I'm not happy at all. I hope that they will take it back.

Leggings and bangles in Primark.


Another fail in the dress department, why? Because the dress that I fell in love with is actually a playsuit!! Such a shame because I really do like this, unfortunately I don't get on with playsuits.

So, it looks like tomorrow I'm wearing brogues, leggings and bracelets haha! 

The moral of the story, try things on before you buy! 

Nail Varnish Storage

I LOVE my new nail varnish storage!!!

The shelves are nice and thick which means that the width takes two nail polishes. They are from IKEA and cost £5.19 each, which I think is quite a bargain. I couldn't decide whether to sort my polishes into brands or colours, I went with colours and am really pleased with how it looks.
The prettiest wall in my house!!

How do you store your nail varnishes? Do you prefer colour or brand grouping?

If you're attending the #swbloggermeet tomorrow don't forget to say hi!