Review : ELF Matte Lip Colour - Tea Rose

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
I recently purchased one of ELF's new Matte Lip colours from their studio range, I bought it when they had the 33% discount so only paid something like £2 for it! It is available full price for £3.50 which is still a bargain!


The packaging is nice and sleek, the product twists up. I've had a few friends asking what it is when I've applied it, so the packaging does seem to draw people in! You get 1.8g of product.


The top swatch is blended and the bottom is the product drawn straight on, the top swatch is very true to how it looks on my lips.


I don't tend to go for light lip products but this colour really drew me in, and I'm glad that I gave into temptation.

This colour for me is lovely for day to day wear.

I use lip balm way too much which means that when I'm not using it my lips become very dry, I debated buying this product because I thought it would be very drying being matte. I was wrong. This keeps my lips really nice and moist and can be worn all day without the need to apply lip balm, which for me is a big thing!

The lipstick has great lasting power which I really didn't expect for £3.50!

You can buy this here, ELF are currently running an offer for free postage on a spend of over £10.

Have you tried this product? What is your favourite colour? I may order more!